Peace of mind for Landscape Institute members
At LI Insurance Services we don’t stand still an in our efforts to continually look to enhance the insurance products we provide, we are delighted to announce that we have secured capacity for our Professional Indemnity Insurance facility for the next three years.
We regularly undertake a review of our scheme facilities in the insurance market to ensure they continue to meet the needs of the membership, and we identified and approached a number of potential Insurers that we believe would be best placed to provide the scope of cover, claims handling and level of service expected by the membership, at appropriate premium levels.
Despite recent uncertainty in the Professional Indemnity Insurance market for those professionals allied to the construction sector, LI Insurance Services has secured new capacity with Zurich Insurance plc, an A-rated insurer with a proven track record in the PII market to continue providing insurance solutions to members of the Landscape Institute.
Members will continue to benefit from:
- Cover specifically tailored for your business, without any restrictions nor additional conditions to the current policy wording.
- Competitive premiums at existing rates, subject to individual claims experience.
- Independent advice on a range of insurance products.
- “Free” legal helpline.
- “Free” contract vetting service, such as Collateral Warranties.
- Six years “FREE” run-off cover. Once you’ve been on the LI PII Scheme for two years and had no claims, we can provide an option for free six years run-off cover for your past liabilities when you retire, move back into employment or close the business.
With over 20 years experience working in partnership with the Landscape Institute, practices can take the comfort of a long-standing professional indemnity scheme offering a broad scope of cover at competitive rates, along with specialist advice and assistance.
Transfer to Zurich Insurance plc will be seamless and details of your individual renewal invitation will be provided in advance of your renewal in the usual manner.
Please do not hesitate to contact any member of the team should you have any questions whatsoever – 0161 233 4498
To make sure you don’t miss any news about the products and services we provide register your details here.